I’ve been developing websites since 2002 and consider myself a front-end specialist. I’ve been able to work for clients in a variety of industries, including; recruitment advertising, technology services, technology products, promotional products, and general marketing. Over the years, I’ve acquired a large number of skills, with many of them falling outside of traditional web development. I possess the ability and skill to assist on projects of all sizes in an array of expertise. From inception and strategy, to planning and resourcing, to prototyping and user testing, to developing and debugging, to marketing and advertising.
My name is Patrick Hamil.
Clients that I’ve worked with.
US Department of Veterans Affairs
Stanford Health Care
Lou & Grey
J. Walter Thompson
Baylor, Scott & White Health
What people have to say about me.
- 2019 WebAwards Best Employment Website – MUFG Careers
- 2019 WebAwards Outstanding Employment Website – Sherwin-WilliamsCareers
- 2019 IAC Outstanding Employment Website – Sherwin-Williams Careers
- 2018 W³ Silver Award, Website – ANN Inc Careers
- 2018 WebAward Best Employment Website – ANN Inc Careers
- 2018 IAC Outstanding Employment Website – ANN Inc Careers
- 2017 IMA Best In Class Website, Employment – Comcast Careers